Its time for another Wonderful Wednesday Link Party! It has been quiet around here since last week, I have been experiencing the cold day lazies! Haha I have been writing but it has been coming along slowly and this cold weather has not been helping, I plan to get back on track this week and get things ready done through the end of the year. Welcome to week 6, I have some yummy features to share with you and a couple things to share as we get closer to Christmas. Make sure you are checking out my gift guides for all levels of food lovers.
Chicken Patties from Mama Shire. They are grain free, dairy free and a THM S! I have made a lot of turkey patties but never chicken these look great!
Thin Mint Fudge from Nana’s Little Kitchen. Thin Mints are my favorite and a weakness I have. I can not wait to try this out ASAP!
Garlic Biscuits in a Mug from Oh Sweet Mercy. Using coconut flour and flax meal look like a great replacement for biscuits. She also has a baking blend version.
From the Vault
An easy delicious oatmeal breakfast that is good for on the go. My Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Bake.
Keep up with your hosts!
A Few Guidelines
- Visit/leave a comment on other participants blogs too. We all appreciate comments and page views so please share the love.
- Follow all hosts on social media accounts. Links above. You do not have to follow on all accounts but please pick one or two.
- Agree to be notified about subsequent linkups.
- Put a banner on your own blog that they are partying here.
- Ensure that your recipes comply with THM meal type guidelines
- Be sure to come back on Friday to vote for your favorite posts!
Submitting a link below means that you agree to the guidelines.
Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved