Welcome back to Wonderful Wednesdays Link Party! We are on week seven and excited to see what all you have whipped up in your kitchen.
From the Hosts
This week I am looking ahead for some great New Years Eve snacks and appetizers. So I looked through the archives of Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved and My Table of Three to find some favorites to share with you.
Texas Brew Queso Verde from Judy looks amazing!
Roasted Brussels Scoops would go great with a dip.
Garlic Poppy Seed Crackers would be a great addition to any cracker and cheese tray.
Chicken Fajita Ring always looks like a winner to me.
From the Vault
I will have a full round-up of New Years Eve Snacks coming out tomorrow be sure to check it out!
This Popcorn store in Little Rock is awesome. Their savory flavors are all sugar and gluten free. They have some amazing flavors that I am sure you would enjoy. If you are local check them out, they have great already made last minute gifts.
Some Non-Veggie Side Dish ideas that would be great for any occasion.
Keep up with your hosts!
A Few Guidelines
- Visit/leave a comment on other participants blogs too. We all appreciate comments and page views so please share the love.
- Follow all hosts on social media accounts. Links above. You do not have to follow on all accounts but please pick one or two.
- Agree to be notified about subsequent linkups.
- Put a banner on your own blog that they are partying here.
- Ensure that your recipes comply with THM meal type guidelines
- Be sure to come back on Friday to vote for your favorite posts!
- By Submitting you also acknowledge that if you are featured one image from your post can be used on this page.
Submitting a link below means that you agree to the guidelines.
Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved