Hello and welcome to the first Wonderful Wednesdays Link Party of 2017. I am excited for the new year and all the fresh starts and possibilities it holds. I know that any day can be the start of something new but it always feels so possible at the beginning of the year.
What are your goals with Trim Healthy Mama this year? I am hoping to lose the pounds I gained back these last few weeks and maintain it throughout the year. I don’t want to focus on every little thing that I put into my mouth, and stressing about it. That is why I love THM, there is such food freedom that I can enjoy wonderful food and still be healthy while doing it. I’m going to focus this year on being healthy and feeling good and not about what the scale says.
And with that let’s talk about what my co-hosts and I have been talking about these last couple weeks.
Kerrie has a round up of healthy Asian Recipes! Now Asian is one of my favorites to cook and eat, I’m glad she went and found some THM friendly recipes. I can’t wait to try them!
Judy has some great tips on getting back on track. I love reading all the different tip posts for THM because everyone does it a little differently.
I have also written a couple guides as well. One on starting or restarting on THM and one with a S Meal guide.
Keep up with your hosts!
A Few Guidelines
- Visit/leave a comment on other participants blogs too. We all appreciate comments and page views so please share the love.
- Follow all hosts on social media accounts. Links above. You do not have to follow on all accounts but please pick one or two.
- Agree to be notified about subsequent linkups.
- Put a banner on your own blog that they are partying here.
- Ensure that your recipes comply with THM meal type guidelines
- Be sure to come back on Friday to vote for your favorite posts!
- By Submitting you also acknowledge that if you are featured one image from your post can be used on this page.
Submitting a link below means that you agree to the guidelines.
Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved