Hello and welcome back to Wonderful Wednesdays Link Party, this is our 9th week and I can’t wait to see what recipes that everyone shares.
Many of us had some snow over the weekend. Here, it was our first snow of the year and it was so pretty. I enjoy seeing the snow for a little bit but I really don’t enjoy the cold that comes with it. It got down to low teens, which for Arkansas is very low. So I felt the need to pull out the soup recipes. If you follow If Spoons Could Talk then you have seen that I wrote a post all about stew and how to make it great. This week I will be sharing some great soup recipes from the hosts and from the vault.
From Your Hosts
This yummy E soup from Kerri makes my mouth water just looking at it. Chicken and Black Bean Soup
Judy’s copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi soups just screams comfort to me.
From me, I want to share one of my favorite soups. Roasted Butternut Squash Soup which I will soon be sharing a variation of, that makes it even better. But this delicious soup hits the spot every time.
I am always impressed with what people come up with on THM and surprised at some of the ways they use ingredients to make on plan yumminess. And I am thrilled when they share it with others. That is why I love these link parties so many great ideas are in one spot to look through. Here are my favorites from last week.
Sweet and Smokey BBQ Chicken from Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved
This Brownie Delight from My Montana Kitchen. I made the brownies that she used as the base for these and they are so good! I am getting the ingredients for the pudding layer and making these soon!
Vegetable Beef Soup from Nana’s Little Kitchen has been featured on my Best THM Soups and a favorite on her site. Just looking at it makes me feel warm and cozy.
Keep up with your hosts!
A Few Guidelines
- Visit/leave a comment on other participants blogs too. We all appreciate comments and page views so please share the love.
- Follow all hosts on social media accounts. Links above. You do not have to follow on all accounts but please pick one or two.
- Agree to be notified about subsequent linkups.
- Put a banner on your own blog that they are partying here.
- Ensure that your recipes comply with THM meal type guidelines
- Be sure to come back on Friday to vote for your favorite posts!
- By Submitting you also acknowledge that if you are featured one image from your post can be used on this page.
Submitting a link below means that you agree to the guidelines.
Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved